Friday, July 19
Shaker Heights Country Club
annual corporate sponsors:
Golf Benefit sponsors:
“the carl spackler” eagle sponsors
Blue chip consulting Group
doris A. evans, M.d.
ernst & Young
join in our fun caddyshack theme!
The golf benefit is our largest annual fundraiser. in celebration of our 20th benefit, we’ve moved the event to a friday.
your financial support will help us deliver the first tee’s proven life skills curriculum to even more deserving youth in greater cleveland.
enjoy hearing about The First Tee of Cleveland through the eyes of our participants and alumni.
Schedule for the Day:
- 11:00 a.m. – Registration; Box Lunch; Practice Areas Open
- 12:45 p.m. – Shotgun Start; 4 Person Team; Best of two, low net
- 5:30 p.m. – Reception immediately following golf. Enjoy a delicious dinner, program, great auction items and entertainment!
Click to print the invite: The First Tee 20th Annual Golf Benefit Sponsorship Opportunities
Pay below with PayPal or major credit card!
- “The Carl Spackler” Eagle Sponsorship: $4,000 – Golf and lunch for 4; reserved dinner table for 4; logo on invitation and event signage; recognition from podium at dinner; recognition in email blasts, social media and website
- “The Ty Webb” Foursome: $2,800 – Golf and lunch for 4, reserved dinner seating for 4
- “The Al Czervik” 19th Hole Sponsor: $5,000 – Premier Sponsor of post-golf events: Cocktail Reception, Dinner, Program & Entertainment; Reserved dinner table for 8; name or logo on sign at one hole; prominent recognition on event signage, from podium and in event program; recognition in email blasts, social media and website
- “The Judge Smails” Lunch Sponsor: $2,500 – Premier signage on course and at event; Dinner seating for 4; name or logo on sign at one hole; recognition from podium and in event program; recognition in email blasts, social media posts and on website
- Premier Hole Sponsor: $1,000 – Name or logo on sign at one hole; Dinner seating for 2; recognition in event program
- “Putt with a Participant” Sponsor: $500 – Premier signage at hole featuring on-course games with The First Tee of Cleveland participants
- Cocktail Reception, Dinner and Program: $150 per person
- 19th Hole Table Patron: $1,500 – Cocktail Reception, Reserved dinner table for 8, sponsor recognition in program