GIRLS GOLF IS BACK FOR SUMMER and FALL 2017!
Our mission is to introduce more girls to the lifelong game of golf in a non-intimidating and fun environment. After completing this program, participants will know the basic fundamentals of the putting stroke, chipping stroke, and full swing; as well as basic golf rules and etiquette. Since our teaching philosophy is designed around building confidence and success, we teach the game “little to big.” That is, we begin with the putting stroke and progress to the full swing.
When: SUMMER JUNE SESSION: Monday, June 12 thru Friday, June 16th, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
SUMMER JULY SESSION: Monday, July 10 thru Friday, July 14, 9 a.m. – Noon
FALL SESSION: Fridays: September 15, 22, 29 and October 6, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Where: Washington Golf / The First Tee of Cleveland, 3841 Washington Park Blvd., Newburgh Hts. OH 44105
Cost: Summer June Session: $75 Summer July Session: $75 Fall Session: $50 ALL 3 SESSIONS: $200
Open to girls ages 10 and older, or upon permission from Instructors
need minimum of 4 and max of 12 participants
- Drink lots of water before you begin your activity, as well as during.
- Wear a hat, and protective clothing.
- Avoid sleeveless shirts; dress for the weather
- Include extra protein in your diet
- Use at least a 30 SPF sunscreen!
- call or email Roberta Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, 216.641.7799
- on the web: download the forms below, mail and make payment thru paypal
- In person at The First Tee of Cleveland, 3841 Washington Park Blvd., Newburgh Hts. OH 44105